How does this work?
OneSearch! provides simple, one-stop searching for books and e-books, videos, articles, digital media, and more. Search local collections and global resources, with many items available in full text online.
OneSearch! also helps you manage your research. Sign in with your CatID in order to:
- Renew books and videos
- Create lists
- Export citations to Refworks and Endnote Web
- Order materials from other libraries.
- View full search results. (Some databases, like Web of Science, only show results when you're signed in.)
Let us know what you think!
What am I searching?
Where can I get help?
- Ask a librarian how to start your search
- Dig deeper into library resources with dedicated subject guides, which offer advice, recommendations, and contact information for subject librarians in your discipline.